I am honored to have the privilege of supporting women
during one the most magical moments of their lives...
After aiding my sister through the birth of her third child, I realized that empowering women to fulfill their dream births was a dream of my own. Encouraging women to believe in themselves and their natural capabilities of child bearing has become my passion. While the birth process can be an exciting time, it can also be overwhelming. Supporting your birth plan is my ultimate goal!
I am a certified Birth Doula with DONA International. I have two beautiful and rambunctious sons, and live in Santa Rosa, CA. I am willing to serve all of Sonoma County, and possibly parts of Marin and Mendocino Counties. Contact me for more information and a free consultation!
What is a Doula?
- Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2007 Merriam-Webster,
Benefits of having a Doula during your labor and Birth
- Find ways to create a positive birth environment
- Bring an essence of relaxation,calm and nurturing help
- Focused attention and continuous care for needs of mother and partener
- Encouragement and wisdom from an experienced doula
- Support, guidance and suggestions to comfort and empower women and their families.
- Respectful and supportive of your childbirth plans, expectations,hopes and desired birth experience.
- Breastfeeding help, support and teaching latching
- And many more physical, emotional and birth related support